Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Hometown Baby Shower

Last Saturday my two aunts, Laurie and Janelle, threw me a fabulous baby shower in Corpus. It was so much fun, I got to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time and it was so good to catch up a little. There were all kinds of delicious goodies including finger sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, punch, and a wonderfully delicious cake made by my famous Aunt Gorgeous (Estelle Havelka, see picture). Travis and I were both thrilled and grateful to receive such a multitude of beautiful baby gifts. I know I'm certainly starting to feel a little better about being prepared for the arrival of our little girl.






Aunt Gorgeous and me.









Coleen, Melissa, Janna, and Ms. Pat taste baby food.






McKenzie helps with the gifts.


No comments: