Wednesday, January 28, 2009

20 Days to Go--Yikes!

It's funny, the closer I get to the due date, the more at peace I feel with the delivery. Maybe it's because the nursery's complete, and we have all the equipment that we could possibly need, more actually. Maybe it's that what's coming is just inevitable and I'm just resolving to sit back, do what I can, and let it happen. Or maybe it's that I'm tired of my back hurting every single day and this 25 pounds of stomach protrusion. Last night my mom-in-law came over for dinner and witnessed me coming dangerously close to setting my stomach on fire when I leaned over our gas stove, seriously.



Last Sunday my old girlfriends from Charlie Brown's got together to give me a little shower. It was relaxing to kick it with the girls, just like old times, but without all the beer and bull blasters.

No comments: